Connect with us

News™

SO SAD!! Electrician Gets Electrocuted On A Power Transformer After A Mistake (Photo)

Published

on

An electrician who was working on a power transformer in Rivers state, has ended up dead in the process.

In what will come across as a really heartbreaking development, a an electrician has died in the line of duty.

The electrician lost his life while working on a transformer, on Wednesday, in Eliozu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

According to an eyewitness, the deceased had forgotten to remove the transformer fuses before proceeding to work on the electricity pole, only for power to be restored and for him to be electrocuted.

The sad incident has left residents very shaken.

The post SO SAD!! Electrician Gets Electrocuted On A Power Transformer After A Mistake (Photo) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

84 total views, 3 views today

Subscribe To This Blog Via Email™

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 546 other subscribers